By accessing and/or using our messaging applications and services called Skyfallsgames This you are accepting and agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions below.
Skyfallsgames This is an entertainment service and we do not guarantee to give you 100% product effect that you are expecting. It was only designed to make you having fun. You accept that we do not guarantee to give you exact experience you are expecting by downloading the app.
Certain features of our Services may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted with those features and we reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue these Services (or any portions of them) at any time.
Photo Upload and Face Data Policy
What face data is your app collecting?
We analyze end users photos and find out the feature points(like eyes, nose, mouth points) of the face in photo for face processing purpose.
For what purposes are you collecting this information? Please provide a complete and clear explanation of all planned uses of this data.
In order to provide users their "aged" photo or connect feature points on face photo during the face analyzing process, the app needs to find out the feature points. The complete process is:
1. Upload user's photo to server.
2. Server analyze user's photo and return the feature points. Then the server will delete all the user's face/photo data.
3. The app connects the feature points.
4. Merge face or predict user's animal attribute based on the feature points.
Will the data be shared with any third parties? Where will this information be stored?
The data will not be shared with any third parties. The face/photo information will be deleted after the analyzing process ends.
This Premium Subscription: By signing up for Premium, you hereby agree to these payment terms and conditions. If you choose to subscribe to Premium ("Premium Service"), you are signing up to an auto-renewing subscription requiring recurring payments and agree to pay the then current applicable Premium Service fee listed in the agreement. You will be billed for the subscription either through your credit card or through your intermediary provider such as iTunes, Google Play, or a similar app store (the "AppStore"). The fee will be billed on a weekly basis from the date you first subscribe to the Premium Service, and automatically on each weekly renewal thereafter, unless and until you cancel your subscription. All fees and charges are nonrefundable, and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods.
Creating an Account
In order to use our Services you must create an account with us. By creating an account, you represent that
(a) all required information you provide is truthful and accurate;
(b) you are of legal age to agree to these Terms and are at least 4 years old; and
(c) your use of our Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation or these Terms.
Using Our Services
As long as you comply with these Terms, you may use our Services for your personal, non-commercial purposes.
Mobile App. When you download our software app from the Apple App Store, Google Play or other app store or app distribution platform (an "App Store"), you acknowledge and agree that:
• These Terms are concluded between us, and not with the App Store, and that we (not the App Store), are responsible for our software app.
• The App Store has no obligation to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to our software app or handle any warranty claims.
• The App Store is not responsible for addressing any claims you have relating to our software app, such as, product liability claims, consumer protection claims, intellectual property infringement claims, or any claim that our software app fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement.
• The App Store is a third party beneficiary of these Terms and has the right to enforce these Terms against you (as it relates to your license of our software app through their App Store).
• You must also comply with the App Store's terms of service when using our software app.
Acceptable Use and Conduct
You are responsible for your conduct when using our Services and you agree that you will use our Services in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Prohibited Conduct. You agree that you will not engage in (or encourage) any Prohibited Conduct in connection with your use of our Services. "Prohibited Conduct" means doing things like:
• interfering or disrupting, or attempting to interfere or disrupt, any computer or network used to provide or support the Services;
• restricting or inhibiting any other user from using and enjoying the Services;
• promoting, encouraging, advocating, or providing instructional information about illegal activities;
• harassing, bullying or threatening other users;
• impersonating another person or representing yourself as affiliated with us, our staff or other industry professionals;
• soliciting passwords, account information or other personal information from other users;
• except as approved by us in writing, conducting commercial activities and/or promotions or advertisements;
• subleasing your account or offering access to your account to others;
• using the Services for fraudulent transactions or for any purpose that violates any applicable local, state, national, or foreign laws, regulations, or treaties;
• or violating these Terms or creating liability for us.
Prohibited Content. You agree that you will not send any Prohibited Content. "Prohibited Content" means content that:
• is offensive or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
• bullies, defames, harasses or advocates stalking of, or intimidates another person;
• involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, or "spamming;"
• is false or misleading or promotes, endorses or furthers illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
• is threatening, including threats directed at minors, threats against another individual or their family or friends;
• is shared for sadistic effect or to celebrate or glorify violence;
• is obscene, pornographic, or explicitly sexual;
• infringes another person's content without a license to do so;
• promotes, copies, performs or distributes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's work, whether it is protected or not, such as, presenting the work of a third party as your own (plagiarism) or providing pirated music, videos, or movies, or links to such content;
• contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or similar software;
• or violates these Terms or creates liability for us.
Content You Provide. You are responsible for the content (like the text and images) that you transmit through our Services (your "Content"), including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness. You may not transmit Content that you don't have the right to publish. Your Content remains your Content. By sharing your Content through our Services, you give us the right and license to use, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, and transmit your Content to provide you with our Services and to make your Content available to other users who you authorize to access and/or view your Content, subject to these Terms.
Enforcement by Us. We have the right (but not the obligation) to review any or all portions of your Content and delete (or modify) any of your Content from our Services for any reason, including if we believe, in our sole judgment, your Content violates these Terms or is Prohibited Content, or that we believe is or promotes Prohibited Conduct or threatens the safety of, or harms any other person, or creates liability for us or any other person. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to investigate and take appropriate action, including removing your Content from our Services (or modifying it), suspending or terminating your account and/or suspending or terminating the provision of our Services to you, and/or reporting you to law enforcement authorities, if you violate any provision of these Terms. In order to cooperate with governmental requests, subpoenas or court orders, to protect our systems, service providers, partners, and other users, or to ensure the integrity and operation of our business and systems, we may access and disclose any information or content we consider necessary or appropriate, including your device ID or IP address, usage history, your Content, and your conduct.
It is our policy to remove, or disable access to, material that infringes any copyright on our Services after we have been notified by the copyright owner or the copyright owner's legal agent. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on through our Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent with the following information:
• an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
• an identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
• a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Services;
• your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
• a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law;
• a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our Services may contain links to content, products or services provided by other people and businesses, which are not under our control and we are not responsible for their content, services, performance, operation, availability, business practices or policies (including their privacy and data gathering practices). We are providing these products and services only as a convenience but we do not imply any endorsement or recommendation of their product or services, or of any association of us with them. Access or use of their products and services, is at your own risk and any charges or obligations you incur in your dealings with them is your responsibility.
You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in our Services, including the underlying software and technology and the information and content available on our Services are owned by us and our suppliers (including other users), are protected by copyright laws throughout the world. We and our suppliers (including other users) reserve all rights not granted in these Terms. We may use any suggestions, ideas, feedback, or recommendations you give to us about our Services for any purpose and without any obligation to you.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account or your access to any or all portions of the Services at any time, for any reason, including your violation or breach of any provision in these Terms. When your account is terminated, you will no longer be able to access or use the Services through your account.
Your access and use of our Services is at your own risk. You agree that any Content you submit or receive through our Services is done at your own discretion and risk. We are not responsible for the content provided by, or the conduct of, any user and you bear the entire risk of using the Services and any interactions with other users. Our Services are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis and we do not represent, warrant, or guarantee that the Services will be provided uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, or that defects will be corrected. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SERVICES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CURRENTNESS. If applicable law requires any warranties with respect to our Services, all such warranties are limited in duration to thirty (30) days from the date of your first use of our Services.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from any claim, liability, loss, injury, damage, cost, or expense (including attorneys' fees) incurred by us arising out of or relating to (a) your use of the Services (other than in accordance with these Terms), (b) any Content you provide, or (c) your violation or breach of any provision in these Terms.
Limitation of Liability
WHEN PERMITTED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, OR DATA, FINANCIAL LOSSES OR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OUR TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM UNDER THESE TERMS, INCLUDING FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID US TO USE THE SERVICES. IN ALL CASES, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us with respect to the subject matter and supersedes and merges any prior proposals, understandings and contemporaneous communications. These Terms may be amended by us from time to time. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will not notify you by posting the revised Terms or notifying you through the Services or your account, but we will update it in this page. Your continued use of the Services after the changes go into effect will constitute your agreement to such changes.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us [email protected].